Another of the Small Business Administration’s popular loan programs is called the SBA 504 loan. In a nutshell, the SBA 504 loan program is a long-term loan set with a fixed rate at 10-percent down. Know that it has the government-backed guarantee you desire and the terms and rates your small business needs to keep from a crippling small business loan without this vitally important protection. At SBALoanOnline, we provide SBA 504 loan services in Ferry County and have developed a quick and easy process so you don’t have to worry about how to navigate the government’s sometimes tricky and confusing process.
SBA 504 Loan Companies Near Me In Ferry County Washington
Keep in mind, one of the primary reasons for owning your own business is to control your own business and personal fate, so don’t get into a loan or financial situation where you’re tied to rates and terms that tie you down. Let the highly skilled and trained experts at SBALoanOnline help you understand the SBA 504 program and how it can help you expand your capital access in the most financially friendly terms and rates. We’ll work tirelessly for you the moment you reach out to us for assistance. Each of our team members has tons of experience with SBA loan programs.
Get A SBA 504 Loan Today – (424) 343-1099
So if you’d like more information about the SBA 504 loan program and would like to obtain one today, call the nationwide experts at SBALoanOnline. One of our friendly and knowledgeable associates in Ferry County WA is standing by right now to answer any question and get your application ready to roll, so to get a SBA loan now, call us at (424) 343-1099.
Qualifying For a SBA 504 Loan
The SBA 504 Loan is a program that also incorporates a community advancement corporation in Ferry County. The loan is ideally appropriate for a small business that has an interest in building or buying their owner-occupied industrial real estate.
The program works by bringing 2 lenders together to fund the purchase of industrial real estate. Normally, these two lenders are the CDC and a standard lender or bank.
These arrangements work where the bank loans the borrower as much as 50 percent, CDC loans up to 40 percent while the debtor chips in the 10 percent normally as a cash deposit.
Loan Requirements for a SBA 504 Loan
There are two primary requirements that your company in Ferry County WA need to fulfill in order to get approved for a SBA 504 loan. These consist of having a credit score of 680 plus and an ability to make a 10 percent down payment for the project.
Besides the two, you will need to not have the required financing form other source or be associated with the real estate rental financial investment.
Your organization in Ferry County WA will have to have a considerable net worth of less than $15 million, have the capability to make the loan payment on time from the expected operating cash flow from business as well as inhabit 51 percent of the building.
SBA 504 loans are therefore ideal for any business that is interested in the purchase of industrial real estate and can ensure 51 percent occupancy of the area while renting out the remaining 49 percent.
Loan Terms and Interest Rates
The two different types of loan— from the bank and the CDC– that make up the SBA 504 Loan generally have different terms, limits, rates, and fees.
The rates combined make up the total loan rate on your CDC/SBA 504 Loan.
Usually, your organization will pay a rate of interest of in between 4 and 6 percent on the whole loan with a payment length of 25 years.
The SBA sets a limit on the terms, fees and interest rates that is given by the CDC which covers 40 percent of the entire project expense.
With a 10-year CDC loan, the fixed rates of interest will be about 4.67 percent with a 20-year one having a fixed interest of 4.95 percent.
Conventional SBA 504 Loan Lenders
While the SBA sets the limit on the CDC loans, it does refrain from doing the same for the standard lenders such as banks or other banks which leaves room for negotiations for the loans.
However, the rates of interest are normally in between 5 and 9.5 percent with a reset point. The loan amount for a SBA 504 loan is typically around $14 million.
Since borrowers can take on numerous 504 loans for several projects, the loan amount can increase to $20 million.
As an organization, if you are not thinking about getting financing from a CDC, your finest alternative is the SBA 7a loan.
Requesting a SBA 504 Loan
The SBA 504 loan application resembles that of the SBA 7a loan in terms of the amount of time and documentation needed to get the funding.
Additionally, your business will have to give extra documents on the commercial property that is being funded.
In any case, consider a proper amount for your company and whether you can satisfy your lenders’ needs.